Calligaris, Connect model

Calligaris, Connect model

CALLIGARIS “Connect” model DISCOVER MORE Connect is a machine-woven carpet using biotechnology and corn glucose fermentation. This process allows up to 37% of oil to be replaced in fiber production. As for the remaining 63%, recycled PET bottles were used...
Calligaris, Gava model

Calligaris, Gava model

CALLIGARIS “Gava” model DISCOVER MORE Jacquard woven rug made of cotton and chenille blended yarns with a plush effect. Solid color with a light gray background and black and sky blue decorations. REQUEST INFORMATION Carpet detail: Zoomorphic and...
Calligaris, Zen model

Calligaris, Zen model

CALLIGARIS “Zen” model DISCOVER MORE Zen rugs take inspiration from Japanese ink paintings. REQUEST INFORMATION Carpet detail: Creating dark and light areas by intersecting lines. The graphic design mimics brush strokes and creates a fascinating...
Calligaris, Neat model

Calligaris, Neat model

CALLIGARIS “Neat” model DISCOVER MORE A series of lines that transform into a pattern with a slightly optical effect composed of inclined planes. REQUEST INFORMATION Carpet detail: Optical effect of inclined planes. The three-dimensional effect gives the...
Désirée, Baobab model

Désirée, Baobab model

DESIREE “Baobab” model DISCOVER MORE The Baobab Rug by Desiree is gorgeous home decor that draws inspiration from the natural world. The Baobab rug is a unique and eye-catching addition to any interior design scheme, bringing the beauty of nature indoors....

Сайтът е в процес на обновяване.
Успешна 2023-та година от "RILUS"!